We also perform a wide range of non-routine type surgeries but when needed, we can refer you and your pet to an appropriate specialist.
To ensure that your pet has a safe experience we will:
- Perform pre-anesthetic blood tests for all pets over the age of 7 years.
- Give pre-op sedation to minimize anxiety.
- Electronically monitor pulse and blood oxygen levels throughout the procedure.
- Use Sevoflurane inhalation anesthetic (not metabolized by the liver and kidneys, ensuring a quick recovery from it’s effects).
- Give post-op pain medication as needed.
- Provide the best post operative care available
And through all this, we work to keep you informed and provide instructions so you can care for your pet when it is time to go home.